Independence Day - 4th of July.
Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games,family reunions, and political speeches and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States.
Australian being the multicultural country that it is embraces all holidays, especially ones that involve people getting together, having a bbq, eating delicious food and especially fireworks.
There are many ways to embrace the 4th of July holiday regardless of whether you have American attendees or not. Here are a few tips on how have a cracking FOURTH OF JULY party.
Lets start of with costumes. Here are some of our top sellers:
Uncle Sam Costume - I WANT YOU! Costume includes:
- Red, white and blue hat with poly-foam inner lining. Hat design is a representation of American flag; red and white striped sides with blue top and circumference band along with silver stars. Tip: Stuff vacant space in hat with tissue paper or unprinted newspaper for a 'fuller' appearance.
- White dickie shirt front with attached red bowtie.
- Lustrous deep blue jacket with metallic silver coloured collar and shoulder pads. Bottom hem of jacket is lined with silver stars. Jacket design is shorter at the front with jacket tail at back.
- Cummerbund pants; red and white vertically striped trousers with elasticated waist
- Red waistband; elasticated with velcro fastener for easy fitting.
Statue of Liberty Womens Costume - Let your light shine the way to the party!
This amazing Lady Liberty Costume features a green layered dress with matching poly-foam head piece and torch - ensuring they stand strong as freedom fries all night long.
$100 Bill Costume - Be the highest roller at your next party in this $100 bill tunic.
Comfortable & money baby.
Comfortable & money baby.
Barack Obama Mask - The ruler of the free world...
This is a full face latex mask that resembles Barack Obama.
IT'S PARTY TIME...
Costume Box has a great range of party supplies to cater for your 4th of July Party. From plates, napkins, window clingers, door flags, hat and headbands, cutlery, party packs, masks, costumes and patriotic buntings.
Check out the great range of 4th July party costumes and decorations available at www.costumebox.com.au.