Invite your party guests to show up as their favourite costume starting with the letter 'A'... your friends will have a blast coming up with creative ideas, and are sure to find something perfect to suit them. Don't forget to keep with the theme and serve Appetizers Starting with the Letter A, and Drinks Starting with the Letter A, follow the links to our Blog posts here.
Here are a few Suggestions for Letter A Costumes:
- Addam's Family - There's a whole tree of Addam's to choose from: Gomez, Morticia, Wednesday, and Uncle Fester are great costumes.
- Animal - The crazed drummer from The Muppet Show. Check out this great mask: Animal.
- Admiral - Who wouldn't want to take orders from this Admiral?
- Al Capone - Dress up like a mobster with a fedora.
- Alice - The famed hosuekeeper from the Brady Bunch. Also available in a hilarious Men's Version.
- Alice in Wonderland - Definitely the most famous of Alice of them all.
- Amy Winehouse - Get your very own Rehab Kit and wig, you'll be set.
- Angel - Grab a pair of wings and a halo, and you're good to go!
- Ape - Get a full ape costume, or dress up and add an ape mask.
- Arab -Throw on a robe and get ready for the desert, you'll be looking tres shiek as an Arab.
- Apple - Be the apple of someones eye, don't forget the worm!
- Ariel - A great seaworthy costume for kids or adults.
- Aussie - Everyone's favourite nation! Add a can of VB and BBQ tongs to this great Morphsuit and you're ready to party!
- Avatar - Be a male or female Avatar, true blue!
- Aviator - Grab a pair of goggles, a scarf, and a pilots cap and you'll be ready to fly!
- Airline Pilot - Fly the friendly skys in a pilot costume.
- African-American - Yes you can! Be the change, throw on an Obama mask and lead the free world.
- Alien - So many aliens to choose from, and so many masks to make your outfit complete!
- Ali G - Be one of the baddest rappers of them all, well the funniest at least.
- Alligator - I know these are for kids, but oh-so-cute!
- American - Dress up as Captain America or put on a USA flag Morphsuit.
- Anakin Skywalker - Before he became Darth Vader, he was just a good kid with a light sabre.
- Annie Oakley - One of the best gunslilngers in the Wild West, and she looked good in a dress!
- Apache Indian - Get in touch with your native roots.
- Aphrodite - Don the robes of the Greek Goddes of love and beauty.
- Astronaut -Even if you got to dress up as one as a kid, it's always a good time.
- Austin Powers - Groovy baby, get in touch with your 60's mojo.
- Amigo - Line up 2 more friends and go as the 3 Amigos!
Looking for more Letter A Fancy Dress Costume Ideas?