Here's our top 5 list for silent films from the 1920s:
- Metrolpolis, 1927.
- The Gold Rush, 1925.
- The Big Parade, 1925.
- The Circus, 1928.
- Phantom of the Opera, 1925.
2. The Gold Rush, 1925. Charlie Chaplin's The Tramp goes to the Klondike in seach of gold and finds more than he bargains for.
3. The Big Parade, 1925. The idle son of a rich businessman joins the army when the U.S.A. enters World War One. He is sent to France, where he becomes friends with two working-class soldiers. He also falls in love with a Frenchwoman, but has to leave her to move to the frontline. (Source: IMDb)
4. The Circus, 1928. The Tramp, Charlie Chaplin, finds love while working in the circus.
5. Phantom of the Opera, 1925. A disfigured composer in hiding falls for an opera singer.
Shop for 20's Costumes Online at Costume Box Now: